Monday, March 8, 2010

Indian Dinner Main Course

After stuffing ourselves with tons of apps, here's what we downed for the main course. For dinner it was Chicken Chettinade, Chole, Potatoes, and Roti of course. I could probably eat roti every day from here on out. My friend Shilpa helping cook used to have these for breakfast in India or packed as lunch with potatoes. It really is disheartening to think that some kids here are eating lunchables and vending machine snacks when there is stuff like this out there.

Chole or chick peas with several different spices, onions, and tomatoes.


Fried potatoes. I'll add recipe once I find my paper I wrote it on. Very close to best potatoes ever though.

Chicken Chettinade Recipe - this stuff was great. Check out all the spices this calls for. How did anyone ever come up with this recipe. Seems like it would be hard to just happen to combine all these. Glad they did though.


No comments:

Post a Comment