Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hideaway meat sandwich

I ate one of these, sorta checking to see if my eyes and intuition were still working. I don't really like mayonnaise and I really don't like Miracle Whip, and Spam's not really up there on my list. Nonetheless, I took one down after skipping breakfast, and working up an apatite dominating some fish earlier in the morning. I think the last time I had one of these was when I was in seventh grade, and I worked putting up hay on my grandparents ranch for the summer. My grandma would make these and serve them to all the workers putting up hay in the summer. So if you don't mind Miracle Whip or spam, which no one else in my family seemed to have a problem with judging by how few of these were left, here's a good hot sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment